We are looking for a motivated and qualified PPC account specialist who will be able to solve even the most complex situations! Use your creative potential in the marketing process and work in a team of professionals.
- Administration of advertising campaigns;
- Analyzing data and providing insights to understand current campaign success rates to improve future results;
- Regular communication with customers by phone and e-mail;
- Providing proposals for the development of customer accounts;
- Analyzing campaign data effectiveness using tools such as Google Sheets, Google Data Studio and Google Analytics;
- Google Ads (search, display, video, and discovery) campaign management;
- Using Google Tag Manager to implement the necessary conversion tracking systems.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of PPC experience working in an agency or in-house;
- Excellent English language skills, both oral and written;
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Ads Editor, and Google Tag Manager;
- A will to improve your skills and acquire new knowledge;
- The desire not only to achieve but also to exceed customer expectations.
- Full-time work;
- 1400-1700 EUR (net) salary, which we will agree on based on your experience and abilities + bonuses for extra work;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Great working atmosphere, united and very charismatic team;
- Endless supplies of coffee and snacks;
- Agency trips, summer camps, and active leisure with the team.
If you think that you the right fit for this role - send your CV with the subject "PPC specialist" to an e-mail: email@example.com