Are you well-versed in the intricacies of social media communication, digital solutions, and their possibilities? Do you consider yourself organised, proactive, and creative? We are looking for a Social Media Project Manager! Together, we will improve clients’ marketing and achieve set goals.
- Generation of ideas and their development, preparation of communication offers and presentation to clients;
- Organization and implementation of clients’ communication in social media;
- Regular communication with clients’ by phone and e-mail;
- Preparation of reports, evaluating the results in social media;
- Work planning and delegation to colleagues;
- Active participation in brainstorms, generating ideas for campaigns, and preparing a strategy for new clients’.
Required skills and experience:
- 1+ years of experience working with social media;
- Knowledge and interest in the intricacies of social media, their principles of operation, trends;
- Ability to make decisions independently and justify them;
- Excellent time planning and organisation skills;
- Knowledge of social networks (Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin) for brand communication;
- Creativity and ability to not only present your ideas but also to develop them;
- Ability to plan and discipline your and your colleagues' work;
- Mastered punctuation and grammar in both Lithuanian and English languages;
- Rich vocabulary, attention and ability to think "outside the box".
- Full-time work;
- 750-1100 EUR (net) salary, which we will agree on based on your experience and abilities + bonuses for additional work;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Great working atmosphere, united and very charismatic team;
- Endless supplies of coffee and snacks;
- Agency trips, summer camps, and active leisure with the team.
Are you interested? Send your CV with the subject "social media project manager" to an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and share examples of your created/strategised content you are most proud of.