Are you bursting with creativity and have many thoughts in your head, but don't know where to implement them? We are looking for an original ideas writer! Together we will improve clients‘ marketing and achieve our goals!
- Creating content for daily communication of various clients’ on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc.) according to clients’ briefs provided by project managers (and sometimes even without them);
- Active participation in brainstorms, generation of ideas for campaigns, preparation of new clients’ strategy;
- Transferring the vision of the visual part to the designer;
- To be in the vortex of the latest trends and current events;
- Description of the news, marketing trends, and the new agency offers in the format of a newsletter;
- Information retrieval, analysis, and the ability to creatively present content for complex markets and customers, from FinTech to logistics.
Required Skills and Experience:
- To have a good command of different writing styles and the ability to easily empathize with the characters of various brands and their audiences;
- Work experience, where you had to think of creative ideas, create concepts, and look for insights or trends;
- Mastered punctuation and grammar in both Lithuanian and English languages;
- A rich vocabulary, attentiveness, and thinking outside the box;
- Ability to read the brief and understand what the client needs;
- Ability to write both short posts for social networks and long articles for the media.
Work experience in an advertising/social network agency and education in journalism or philology will be considered an advantage.
- Full-time work;
- 750-1100 EUR (net) salary, which we will agree on based on your experience and abilities + bonuses for extra work;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Great working atmosphere, united and very charismatic team;
- Endless supplies of coffee and snacks;
- Agency trips, summer camps, and active leisure with the team.
If you think that you the right fit for this role - send your CV with the subject "copywriter" to an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and share examples of the content you are most proud of.