This role is full of opportunities that require leadership, creativity, self-motivation, project management, analytical skills. You'll have to employ a insight driven approach to social content production & team member management including developing relationships with prospective clients maintaining super communication with existing clients
Your responsibilities will include:
- We’re looking for someone who can bring new thinking and fresh ideas to content production
- Using your up-to-date knowledge of the social media landscape to boost our clients’ online presence
- Managing the social profiles on major platforms while building new relationships and protecting client's reputations
- Guiding your team to develop consistent, quality and on-brand output across key platforms
- Lead the development and guardianship of the social media channels, content and community management strategies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Have a good understanding of a successful social media and content strategy
- Have great management skills & experience working with multiple clients and brands simultaneously
- Be an excellent writer, a highly creative communicator with a data-driven mindset and the ability to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of social media management software is a plus
- Experience in delivering and improving social media campaigns across multiple platforms
If you feel like a good fit for the position contact us via email email@example.com and we’ll fill you in on all the details.